Rules of Ladder Wars
The rules are rewritten from LW Thread. Please read them, if you have any questions please write them in LW forum.
- Main rules
- Games will be plaing in small boards with something like 15 active players.
- There will be a number of simultaneous games (probably 4).
- Fixed start of all games.
- After a person/team declares victory on appropriate forum by listing the current turn and winning player(s), the remaining players have 7 turns to oppose this claim. RIP players cannot oppose. If you post accepting your defeat you are survivor, if you do not reply, you will be considered a RIP player.
- After the one game has an official winner, all remaining games must complete within 37 turns or a tie is declared.
- Deadlines for all states (start-end of signups, polls, games, etc.)
- First Ladder will be set from Kryon’s Ranking List.
- Next games will be sorted by Ladder system.
- Players will be sorted by Ladder system and transferred to specific boards.
- All players could join new system but there will be punishment for being idlers.
- New players (from second wave) join the median game of the Ladder.
- A single player or alliance can win a game.
- The maximum number of winners for each game is determined by the number of starting players. For every 5 players in each game, there can be an additional winner.
- Each winner receives 3 points, 1 point for survivor or tie, 0 points for R.I.P.
- Minor points (determined by number of units killed) will help sort Ladder.